So, you’re researching and looking for CallPage Alternatives? We tried CallPage and its alternatives to save you time in that.
Callpage is a unique solution that ensures your sales calls are taking place the right way.
With CallPage, the increase in prospect engagement and closing of deals have taken over a higher rate.
8 Best CallPage Alternatives for you to try out in 2020
They appear on websites as a callback widget that helps to connect you with your prospects in 28 seconds, doesn’t this sound amazing?
But as you are aware that the competition gets tough and just like that today there are many products in the market that are selling the same services as CallPage, the difference between them and CallPage is each of them is efficient in their own ways.
Interesting Read : 8 Efficient Secure Email Service Options in 2020
What makes them a better alternative than CallPage is what you will understand in this article. The list of top CallPage alternatives is listed below with its features and factors that differentiate them.
Let’s give you a tour of the best alternatives in the same market as CallPage. We’ve done the research, so you don’t have to.
Bonus Tip: We’ve made a comparison tool at the bottom to help you out.
Limecall is a callback solution that guarantees to increase your sales faster and better. They help you to create a widget that will be placed on your website and offers your prospects with two options, to be connected within 28 seconds or to schedule a call later as per their convenience. Limecall makes the process of capturing leads, nurturing them, and then converting them into a sales lead all the more fruitful.
Best features of Limecall:
1 . Conducts calls from any digital platform
2 . Provides click to call browser based communication (in addition to phone)
3. Provides 24/7 customer support so that assistance is provided whenever prospects require them
4. Offers widget targeting feature
5. Conducts Facebook lead generation activities to tap potential leads
6. Lets a brand set their business hours so that it becomes easier to connect with prospects
7. Gives the ability to create widgets as per your wish
8. Conducts call recording to deliver better performance for future calls
9. Let’s brands purchase a new number which they can use to contact their prospects so that they will always know the call is from them
10. Has an inbuilt call CRM system to track everything in one place
11. Conducts SMS processes so that prospects never forget about the brand they are engaging with
12. It has efficient voice calls from the web instantly
13. You can add qualification filters and validate the lead data before picking up the phone
Why choose Limecall over CallPage:
1 . Pricing- When it comes to pricing, Limecall offers multiple features than Callpage at just $35/month
2. Offers more features- Limecall offers features which CallPage doesn’t offer such as Task Management, Auto callback, lead enrichment and so much more
1. Tap hot leads instantly
2. Optimizes lead activities better
1. Relatively newer than likes of CallPage
Starter- Free plan- Pro-$35/month, Advanced- $75/month
They’ve also give more reasons here: https://limecall.com/callpage-alternative/
Livecall is another communication solution that works best to increase sales for any brand. It helps to connect prospects with brands in 25 seconds. The main focus which Livecall holds is that they want brands to sell more without having to increase your website traffic more. It offers two types of solutions for its users, one being Callback software and the other being call tracking.
Best features of Livecall:
1 . Conducts instant callbacks
2. Captures lead outside your office hours as well
3. Create callbacks from any forms being created
4. Integrate Livecall callback solution with Facebook lead ads
5. Integrate Livecall with display campaigns
6. Track calls from any platforms or channels used to engage with prospects
7. Measures lead quality with AI-Powered scoring and Full manual scoring
Why choose Livecall over CallPage:
1. Offers value added service- When it comes to value for money, user-friendly application and the features being offered, Livecall is considered to be the finest when compared to Callpage
2. Offers better security solutions- CallPage doesn’t offer two vital features which are SSL Security and Third-party integration, luckily for you, you can use this feature with Livecall
1. Customer support is present whenever needed to resolve issues quicker
2. Easy to get started using this application
1 . Customization of fields is very less as multiple users can only share their phone numbers and not other contact details
2. The reports shared by Livecall have the information present but if it could be more detailed it could help in better understanding of the analytics
Starter- $59/month, Pro-$149/month, Enterprise- Individual offer
UpCall is a unique solution to engage and convert potential leads. It uses technology and 3% of sales professionals to conduct efficient real-time communications. It ensures that follow-ups are conducted in a similar manner so that no chances of lead missing occurs. Upcall uses the power of phone calls because they believe that when you converse with prospects in such a manner, interactions and conversions of leads are taking place higher.
Best features of UpCall:
1 . Showcases its users with a transparent real-time dashboard
2. Adds lead data automatically from any source
3. Incase if prospects don’t answer back, Upsell contacts them 4 times to ensure that they receive the calls
4. Once calls is completed, a detailed summary of the call as well as the next action that needs to be conducted is sent you instantly
5. The process at Upcall is being conducted with only a few sales representatives who are the best in the market
6. Helps to make customer engagement a better experience
7. Offers market research feature so that understanding leads to becoming a whole lot easier
Why choose Upcall over Callpage:
1 . Offers added features- UpCall offers more vital features which CallPage doesn’t such as Appointment Management, Calendar management, and Caller ID
2. Offers more integrations- Upcall offers more integrations than CallPage such as on Gmail, MailChimp, Zoho CRM and more
1. Quality of every call is great
2. Ensures campaigns are set up the right way always
1 . Upcall is mostly used for outbound calls, not inbound lead generation
2. Mostly good for call centers only
For any package queries, you will have to talk to their sales teams
Extend is a sales solution that lets you install a call center on your website. Extend lets you conduct internet calls to engage better with your prospects. In one platform, you can conduct calls, manage your agents, and get the list of your prospects easily. There is no need to download additional applications to understand about your lead captures because Extend covers it all.
Best features of Extend:
1 . Integrate with any of your favourite tools
2. No hassle when setting up
3. Prospects from around the world can communicate with you
4. Eliminates any need to remember or have phone numbers
5. No need to learn any programming skills to set up this solution
6. Need to copy code from your dashboard to the website to get started
Why choose Extend over Callpage:
1 . Offers relevant services- Extend doesn’t offer many features like Callpage but what it offers is vital and necessary to increase sales and that is what matters
2. Easy setup option- With Extend, you need to just place code and get started with one click but with Callpage, you have to create a widget. Extend seems simpler to get started with
1 . Extend doesn’t provide much features but with the features they provide is enough to help any brand even a small business firm to continue working efficiently
2 . Conducts taping of potential leads much easier
1 . Customization choices aren’t available
2. Doesn’t offer much features when compared to other callpage alternatives
14 day free trial, Essential plan- $25/ per month for 3 agents, Premium plan- $65/ per month for 3 agents
Product Hunt Ratings:
Toky is a modern solution to phone calls. It offers a phone system to engage with prospects. It functions for three sectors, one being sales, the other is support and the last one is the customer. Toky ensures that you are able to cater to all these sections well with the use of their phone solution.
Best features of Toky:
1 . Has a built-in cloud service
2. Calls and communications with prospects can be accessed anywhere via browser, PCs and more
3. Receive a local phone number and start to receive calls from 60 different countries
4. Answer phone calls via Toky’s mobile and desktop applications
5. Integrated with any online business tool
6. Conduct call forwarding activities
7. Provides call history for a better understanding of leads
Why choose Toky over Callpage:
1. Offers brilliant security options- Toky offers security features which Callpage didn’t offer such as Encryption of sensitive data, reports, and alerts of security breaches and more
2. Supports many platforms- Toky supports multiple platforms which Callpage doesn’t such as iPhone and Android application
1 . Provides affordable prices
2. Provides a simple design interface and easy to use solution
1 . Mobile application of Toky can be accessed only when WIFI is nearby otherwise it offers poor service when own data is being used
2. Customer service is too late to response
Entrepreneur plan- $25/month, agent, Business plan- $35/month, agent, Enterprise plan- Contact the team
Closer is a unique sales solution that offers its communication solution online. It is an exceptional solution that ensures your prospects and business are connected well. Closer understands that convincing a prospect isn’t an easy task but it can be done when you have solutions such as Closer present.
Best features of Closer:
1 . Communicate with prospects virtually with audio and video calls
2 . Conduct presentations and get into text mode so that engaging with prospects can take place better
3. Share and receive vital information to help prospects better
4. Helps to connect website visitors with the right person in your team
5. Have the option of scheduling calls with prospects to never miss out on any lead
6. Receive prospect notifications to engage quicker with online leads
7. View prospect interactions to enhance your communication with them better
Why choose Closer over Callpage:
1 . Communication channel- Closer converses with its prospects on various mediums such as media and more whereas for Callpage the communication is more on the website
2. Budget friendly- Closer offers a wider range of features at a much cheaper price than Callpage. Closer costs $49 for their pro plan but Callpage charges $119
1 . Creates an easy way to communicate with prospects
2 . Enhances the way you engage with prospects
Launch plan- free plan, Accelerate- $49/month, per user, Enterprise- Contact the team
Callingly lets you connect with leads within seconds via a communication medium like Callingly. Whether you work inhouse or in remote teams, Callingly is the perfect solution to connect with prospects no matter where you are. With Callingly, no leads will be missed and efficient sales figures are increased significantly.
Best features of Callingly:
1 . Calls can be triggered from any landing page, form or CRM
2 . Reverts on missed calls quickly
3. After every call is completed, the call recording and analytics syncs to the CRM
4. Every lead is being contacted so as not to miss out on potential leads
5. Conducts follow up calls to nurture leads and close deals quicker
6. Provides whitelabelling
7. Customize what sales reps can hear when they receive calls
8. Integrate with any CRM, lead platform or website quicker
Why choose Callingly over Callpage:
1 . Invests in the right leads- With Callpage, you cater to any leads that call you, but with Callingly, only those leads are catered which can add value to your brand
2 . Offers more integrations- With Callingly the integrations list is more than 1000+ which means it caters to all the integrations which Callpage won’t be associated with
1 . Integration for any tool is conducted seamlessly
2. An easy medium of conducting meetings
1 . Features list provided in free plan is very less to understand what Callingly solution is all about
2. Doesn’t have the ability to book multiple sessions on one payment process
Novocall is another callpage alternative that focuses on conducting inbound calls through their call automation platform. Novocall helps to convert traffic into sales calls and pipelines by at least 30%. They offer multiple calling solutions that cater to any brand’s needs accordingly.
Best features of Novocall:
1 . Click to call
2. Call scheduling
3. Call tracking
4. Provides Contact database
5. Conducts lead verification and validation
Why choose Novocall over Callpage?
1 . Novocall offers multiple features that callpage doesn’t offer such as automatic call distribution, Google calendar integration, Agency dashboard, and more.
2. When it comes to the countries being supported to use this application, Novocall supports 42 while Callpage supports 18.
1. The call quality is great
2. Very easy to get started with this application
1. A few users have experienced technical issues which affected their service with the application
2. Resolving issues take a long time
As promise, here is a good comparison of 4 Callpage direct competitors:
We’ve taken this inform from here
We’ve tried all the tools, and we went with Limecall.com.
These callback solutions are great because it enhances the way prospect engagement takes place. It is a great solution when it comes to conducting efficient prospect communication.
The efficient way to connect with prospects is possible when you have efficient methods to help you capture them such as the ones listed above.While you have callback solutions to capture your potential prospects, trying email solutions too can enhance your engagement with them better.
So, what are your views on the topic? Which callback alternative would you like to try and why? We would like to hear from you.
©2019. All rights reservedwpDiscuz